Reservation and Payments:
- To avoid disappointment we advise bookings to be made before the tour commences. Payment can easily be made via credit card when booking on our website.
- Proof of purchase required when boarding either electronic or paper version
- For tours booked via an agent, proof of purchase will be required when boarding.
Private Tours Charters:
- 50% deposit required to confirm booking
- 100% of total required 5 days before tour commences
We understand that plans do change and try to be as understanding as possible. Our standard terms are:
- 100% Refund if cancelled 48 hours or more from departure.
- 50% Refund if cancelled between 48 hours and 24 hours from departure.
- 0% Refund if cancelled less than 24 hours from departure.
- No shows are responsible for 100% of tour fees.
Bad Weather / Rain events:
Magnetic Island experiences 320 days of sunshine a year on average, however, it does sometimes rain particularly in January and February. In most cases tours will continue to run as advertised, except during severe weather events. During wet weather we reserve the right to alter or adjust our itinerary if required.
Cancellations due to Severe Weather:
We will contact you before the tour if this is the case. In the rare event that we have to cancel a tour due to severe weather, you will have the opportunity to reschedule your tickets (subject to availability) or receive a full refund.